When we shared seven random things about ourselves, we offered to post Sorta Sister Squirrel’s seven things if she wanted to write them up. Well, she sent them to us, and, as with all things SSS, there are no words to describe it.
So, without further ado…
1. My cat and I used to be on the same medication (a sedating anti-depressant called Elavil).
2. I always have a tiny wound on the bottom of my left big toe that always bothers me, every summer, so I have to wear a bandaid or my flipflops rub it and it hurts.
3. I like to mix everything on my plate. For example, I don’t want a pulled pork BBQ sandwich with a side of beans and potato salad. I want a pulled pork BBQ sandwich with beans and potato salad ON the sandwich.
4. I learned the hard way you should never pick up a blow-up sheep doll in the middle of the road because it may have a hidden surprise in the shape of a sausage.
5. I have over several hundred fake snails and most of them were presents! And a lot of them were from the Squirrel Squad!
6. Every time I try to cook I have a disaster. Bean soup, jalapenos, jello…the list goes on and on.
7. The Squirrel Squad makes incredibly weird meals on a regular basis, and I’m often there to sample them and if you’re nice to them (or especially if you act really ditzy like I do), there is a good chance they’ll feed you too.